Recipe: Appetizing Black Pepper Pork With Onion Stew
Black Pepper Pork With Onion Stew. Create Flavorful Meals With McCormick® Ground Black Pepper. GREAT TASTY WAYS TO ENJOY PORK TAIL OR HAM HOCK. This is a tasty and easy-to-make pork tenderloin stew.
While the pork is in the dutch oven, dice the onion and mince the garlic. Mix in the cut up potatoes, carrots, celery and mushrooms. Mix pork, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and jalapeno peppers into the pot. You can cook Black Pepper Pork With Onion Stew using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Pork With Onion Stew
- You need of PORK OPTION.
- Prepare 800 grams of pork tail or ham hock.
- Prepare 1 large of dice sweet onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Black Pepper Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of black pepper sauce.
Stir in the beef stock, tomato paste, garlic, salt, and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil. This classic Hungarian beef stew is basically made from onions and beef; so onions are a critical ingredient. Traditionally they would be sautéed in lard (which is a pork fat), however, lard's not easy to come by in the US.
Black Pepper Pork With Onion Stew instructions
- Pan fry pork tail or ham hock then add black pepper sauce with water then add dice sweet onion and cook in a presure cooker on high for 35 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366296-black-pepper-sauce.
- Simmer for additional few minutes to thicken up sauce and serve with white rice.
Add the cubed pork and mix thoroughly to coat. In a large stockpot, cook the pancetta (or bacon) over medium heat until lightly brown. Cook until lightly browned and no longer pink inside. Use a slotted spoon to remove the pork and set aside on a paper towel lined plate to drain. When they are almost cooked, add in the butter.