How to Cook Appetizing Roast Beef Sliders
Roast Beef Sliders.
You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- Prepare 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- It’s 48 slices of provolone.
- It’s 4 lbs of roast beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Roast Beef Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)