Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Easy French Dip Sliders
Easy French Dip Sliders. Add onion and thyme sprigs and season with salt and pepper. The best possible version of French Dip sandwiches — made into oven-baked sliders with a delicious buttery topping! One of my mom's go-to "recipes" growing up was French Dip sandwiches.
The sliders head into the oven just long enough for the cheese to melt and the flavors to meld, which gives you a moment to mix up the au jus dipping sauce. Once they're out of the oven – a little crispy on the edges and warm throughout – all you have left to do is slice those little guys apart, give them a dip, and enjoy. Easy French dip sliders, made with roast beef, Hawaiian Rolls and au jus for dipping. You can have Easy French Dip Sliders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy French Dip Sliders
- Prepare 1 package of slider buns.
- It’s 2 (7 oz.) of containers roast beef lunch meat.
- You need 1 (32 oz.) of carton beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
A delicious appetizer, lunch or easy dinner. French dip sliders made with roast beef, cheese, Hawaiian rolls and au jus for dipping are a great way to feed a hungry family. These mini sandwiches are so tasty and make a great dinner, game day snack, or can ber. All the goodness of a French dip sandwich and a bowl of French onion soup are combined in these easy-to-make roast beef sliders.
Easy French Dip Sliders instructions
- Place beef broth and roast beef in large pot on medium heat. Simmer until meat is heated through..
- Cut slider buns in half and place on baking sheet..
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and spread evenly among buns..
- Top equally with cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
- Serve meat upon sliders and use beef broth for dipping. Enjoy!.
Caramelized onions and gooey provolone make these little gems irresistible. Dipped in a cup of warm au jus these little sandwiches will please any crowd. This easy recipe for French Dip Sliders combines smoky roast beef and smooth provolone cheese with sweet rolls to create a mouthwatering option for dinner (the kids will LOVE these) or your game day party! Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Easy French Dip Sandwiches Easy French Dip Sandwiches.