Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelon Lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can have Watermelon Lemonade using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- Prepare 4 cup of Watermelon chunks deseeded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 6 of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 10 of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon Lemonade instructions
- Add Lemon juice and the Watermelon chunks to the blender along with the rest of the ingredients listed except Mint leaves. Blend all to get a tangy Watermelon Lemonade. Sugar can be adjusted according to one's taste..
- Serve it chilled with a few mint leaves and a lemon wedge..
- Watermelon juice and lemon juice both go into making this sweet and peppy Summer cooler. Absolutely refreshing with minimum required ingredients, It is the cheapest drink ever. Summers are never complete without this watery sweet fruit. This creeper is a must have for beating the scorching heat of the Sun. It looks gorgeous too with it's super striking colour. Happy Summers!.
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!