Recipe: Tasty Watermelon mojito
Watermelon mojito. Use a mortar and pestle to mash the mint leaves. Remove and discard the rind and seeds of the watermelon. These Watermelon Mojitos are a fabulous summer cocktail.
Learn how to make Watermelon Mojito cocktail at home. Ideal to cool down your body in this heat. Watch the video to know more. You can cook Watermelon mojito using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon mojito
- You need 10-12 pieces of Water melon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rooh afza.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pink salt.
- Prepare 7 of up 1/2 cup.
- You need of Mint leaves 1 cup.
- It’s 3 of Lemon.
This watermelon mojito recipe will give you yet another option to prepare a healthy and non-alcoholic drink. This refreshing mojito is prepared using fresh watermelon, fresh mint, and lime. Fresh watermelon, mint, and white rum star in this delicious and refreshing mojito recipe that makes a perfect drink for summertime parties and BBQs. The Watermelon Mojito is a refreshing twist on the classic cocktail.
Watermelon mojito instructions
- In a big bowl add lemon slices and mint leaves. With the help of potato masher crush them until lemons leave juice..
- Now add 2 cup of water in the bowl. Keep aside for atleast 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in the blender add watermelon, pink salt, 7up and 1 cup of water. Blend and strain.
- Now add this juice into the bowl and mix well until well combined. Strain again.
- Now in a serving jug/cooler add as much ice as you want, few mint leaves and lemons slices. Pour strained juice into it..
- Voila refreshing drink is ready to serve.
The classic Mojito provides a great template for experimentation that can benefit from the addition of fruits, syrups and lengtheners. Mint and lime blend perfectly with sweet, juicy watermelon, to make Mojitos are one of our favorite mocktails to sip.we just can't enough of the refreshing minty lime flavor! This Watermelon Mojito Recipe could easily be transformed into a party cocktail – make a bug batch of it and serve it in a pitcher. The classic Cuban mojito cocktail is the inspiration for this ruby-hued watermelon version. Be sure to keep the limeade frozen so the beverage will be.