Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Watermelon Fizz
Watermelon Fizz. Reviews for: Photos of Watermelon Gin Fizz. Watermelon Gin Fizz. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's the best way to cool off this summer without all the calories and fat!
The watermelon and the lime work really well together in this drink. It is just the right amount of tart and sweet together. Blend coconut water, watermelon, and stevia together in a blender until smooth. You can cook Watermelon Fizz using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Fizz
- Prepare 1 of watermelon de seeded and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of soda water.
- It’s as required of Mint leaves to serve.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add watermelon mixture. Just place cubes of chilled watermelon in a mesh strainer and push them. Watermelon is loaded with vitamin A and the sparkling water gives this too-cool beverage some "fizz". Kick off summer with this refreshing sipper.
Watermelon Fizz step by step
- Place watermelon and sugar in a blender and process until smooth stir in the soda water..
- Pour the watermelon mixture into a shallow freezer-safe container..
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until completely frozen stir every 30 minutes using a fork to break up the sorbet Smooth surface before returning to the freezer..
- Serve garnished with fresh mint..
To keep the grown-ups happy Try this quick and easy watermelon fizz recipe that has a low number of calories! The Watermelon Fizz is a refreshingly cool drink recipe for a hot sunny day. Made from Burnett's watermelon vodka and lemon-lime soda, and served over ice in a rocks. This post may contain affiliate links. I might be drinking these cocktails all summer long > Watermelon Gin Fizz.