Recipe: Delicious Watermelon Jelly Cake
Watermelon Jelly Cake. Sharing with you today this beautiful watermelon jelly cake, filled with a plethora of yummies, this is just what I need to get back in the groove today. Step by Step Recipe HOW TO MAKE Watermelon Jelly Cake/ Watermelon Jello (without watermelon). Mix the following ingredients and cook until dissolved. 混合以下成分.
I'm always up for a challenge and so took. Our watermelon jelly is perfect for parties and is so easy to make! Savor the sweetest slice of watermelon you'll ever eat! You can have Watermelon Jelly Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Jelly Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of watermelon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of agar agar china grass strands.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sabja seeds.
- It’s as needed of For garnishing mint.
The chocolate seeds are a melt-in-your-mouth prize. The sweet taste of summer, Watermelon Jelly in a jar to spread on toast, bagels and use in place of I made Watermelon Jelly, not jam (explanation below)! I've never tried canning before, and it was. Made of sweet, refreshing watermelon and frosted with creamy COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, this fun fruit dessert is perfect for your next summer get-together!
Watermelon Jelly Cake instructions
- Take watermelon cut into slice remove seeds and cut into pieces in a bowl.
- Take 1 cup warm water and soak china grass strands for half an hour..
- Grind watermelon into mixer jar add 2 tbsp sugar and lemon juice in it and make a juice add dissolved china grass water into it and mix it add soaked sabja seeds and pour into container for set for half an hour..
- You can also set in friedge. Once set tap container into opposite direction pressing it down in plate. So here watermelon jelly is ready to serve..
Bonus: this recipe can be made ahead. Easiest watermelon jelly recipe have found. The watermelon jelly that caused botulism. Courtesy British Columbia Centre for Disease Control. Watermelon Jelly Linked to Botulism in Canada.