How to Prepare Tasty Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelon Lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can have Watermelon Lemonade using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Lemonade
- You need 3 of Big Yellow Lemons.
- It’s 4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Watermelon.
- Prepare Leaves of Few Mint.
- It’s of Fuzzy drink (7-up or Sprite).
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon Lemonade instructions
- Take watermelon. Scoop it out and bend it in the blender..
- Pour into ice cube mould and put it in the freezer and leave for overnight..
- Next day squeeze Lemons in Jar with salt, sugar and water. Lemonade is ready..
- Add half Glass of Lemonade and half glass of any fizzy drink..
- Take it out the watermelon ice cubes and add into the glass with the mint leaves.
- Watermelon Lemonade is ready to serve..
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!