Recipe: Yummy Shrimp Burrito
Shrimp Burrito. I have been searching for a recipe for Shrimp Burritos from Rubios restaurant. I used sour cream instead of the yogurt/mayo mix; hubby and I enjoyed the. The Best Shrimp Burrito Recipes on Yummly
Turn pan down to low, then add shrimp and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. We then add all five salsas before rolling up those fine burritos. The rolled burritos are placed back on the grill and cooked for a solid. You can have Shrimp Burrito using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Burrito
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned & rinsed Shrimp.
- It’s 2 of Green onions chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of Large Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of Fajita seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Inside comes with rice, beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, and jalapenos. Lastly, is rolling up the sushi burritos. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much.
Shrimp Burrito step by step
- Saute shrimp in a pan for about 2 minutes..
- Add the fajita seasoning to shrimp with the half cup of water. Simmer for about 7 minutes..
- Then add half of your chopped green onions & half of your chopped tomatoes. Stir and remove from heat..
- Warm your tortillas for about 2 minutes in oven @ 350..
- Then on your tortilla spread some grated cheddar cheese and top with the shrimp mixture..
- Roll your tortilla tucking in the sides. To form a burrito. Then sear in a frying pan for about 2 minutes each side..
- Top your burrito with some grated cheddar, green onions, chopped tomato & a spoonful of sourcream..
- Cut & Enjoy!!!.
This shrimp & roasted poblano burrito is loaded with shrimp, poblano peppers, garlic rice, black For this Shrimp & Roasted Poblano Burrito I stuffed it with all kinds of goodies: Shrimp, roasted. Shrimp: (Cooked with Butter, Onion, Bell Pepper), Tapatio Sauce (med spicy) and Rice inside. To assemble the burritos place a tortilla on a plate. Spread ½ rice along the tortilla, sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Twelve-inch flour tortilla stuffed with spicy grilled shrimp, sour cream, rice, beans & your choice of citrus vinaigrette or pineapple salsa.