Recipe: Tasty Gorgonzola cream sauce
Gorgonzola cream sauce. Make cream sauce as directed substitute parmesan for the gorgonzola. In separate pan brown italian sausage and sauteed onions and garlic. There's nothing like a rich and creamy cheese sauce to fulfill your comfort food cravings.
It's deceptively simple to make and the flavor is deep, but not too intense. How to Use Gorgonzola Cream Sauce. This is a very simple sauce to prepare and can be served with lots of different meals. You can have Gorgonzola cream sauce using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gorgonzola cream sauce
- You need 16 Oz of heavy cream, or whipping cream.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 5 Oz of or more gorgonzola cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of spoon butter.
The article suggested serving with a squash risotto that sounds delicious. For Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, bring the heavy cream to a simmer over medium heat and keep simmering until the cream is reduced in volume by about a third. Learn how to prepare this easy Gorgonzola Cream Sauce recipe like a pro. Point Reyes Original Blue, Buttermilk Blue, Maytag Blue, or a crumbly Roquefort will all deliver delicious results in this sauce.
Gorgonzola cream sauce instructions
- Melt butter is sauce pan at medium heat. do not let brown..
- Fine chop garlic and add to butter. saute till garlic just starts to brown..
- Add heavy cream and stir..
- When cream just starts to boil, add cheese a little at a time, stirring and giving cheese time to melt..
- Serve right away over meat, pasta, or veggies. can be stored in fridge. to reheat simply microwave and beat with wish until sauce comes together..
Add the Gorgonzola and cook, stirring. Try this recipe for Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce. This cream sauce is quite simple, but the depth of flavor and texture compliment the tender filet very nicely. Potato Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce &Chicken Kiev. Mix everything in a small pan at low heat.