Recipe: Tasty Melon Lemonade
Melon Lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. See more ideas about melon lemonade, lemonade, melon. Make your own raspberry-melon lemonade with lemon: low-carb recipe for homemade lemonade without sugar – healthy, low-calorie.
The Melon Lemonade recipe out of our category Fruit! Try them out! < Back To Flavors. The unique Triple Melon blend along with the neon pink color makes this drink one of our most eye-popping and refreshing flavors. You can have Melon Lemonade using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melon Lemonade
- You need 8-10 of scooped out roundels of watermelon & rock melon.
- It’s 2-3 of lemon slices per glass.
- Prepare 2-3 of mint leaves per glass.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 bottle of seven up.
- It’s as per taste of Black salt.
- You need as required of Ice cubes.
Did you scroll all this way to get facts about melon lemonade soap? This Honeydew Melon Lemonade is to Die for. This Lemonade is where its at! Melon lemonade drink in glass garnish raspberries on grey stone table.
Melon Lemonade step by step
- Keep the fruit scoops ready Slice a lemon for garnish Squeeze the juice of one lemon to be mixed in the soda drink..
- Now place the number of glasses you want..
- Pour 1 tsp lemon juice in each glass Add black salt to it(in each) Pour the roundels of melons and the lemon slices too..
- Mint leaves can be crushed or used full in each glass. Add crushed ice (I used cubes)..
- Lastly, add the soda drink, I used seven up as it will give a sweet taste to the drink..
- Alternatively, you can add sugar and use plain soda water too..
- Serve immediately before the fizz settles.
- Note: For kitty parties, everything except ice and fizzy drink can be kept ready in the glasses. And these two ingredients can be added just before serving.
Melon lemonade with ice and mint in a glass on the gray table.