How to Make Appetizing Watermelon lemonade
Watermelon lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can have Watermelon lemonade using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon lemonade
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 small of seedless watermelon.
- You need 1 small of bunch of mint leaves.
- You need 3 of lemons, juiced.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon lemonade instructions
- Freeze mint leaves in ice cube trays – one small sprig of mint in each ice cube.
- Make sugar syrup: Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until sugar is melted. Put aside to cool.
- Remove skin from watermelon and puree fruit in blender.
- Push watermelon puree through a seive.
- combine cooled sugar syrup, watermelon juice and lemon juice.
- Place 2-3 mint ice cubes in each glass. Pour in the watermelon mixture until the glass is about 3/4 full. Top with sparkling mineral water. Decorate the glass with sprigs of mint or slices of lemon..
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!