Recipe: Yummy Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
Haddock Salad (Chicken option).
You can have Haddock Salad (Chicken option) using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
- You need of boneless and skinless Haddock filets.
- You need of salad mix.
- It’s of small tomatoes.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of package of candied pecan and dried cranberries.
- You need of black olives.
- You need of canned Mandarin orange slices.
- You need of —- option——-.
- It’s of sliced boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
Haddock Salad (Chicken option) instructions
- Put salad mix in a bowl add cheese.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Add the berries and nuts.
- Quarter the tomatoes and add.
- Add the olives and orange slices..
- Fry the chicken and season.
- Fry till done.
- Get a pan hot add the Haddock.
- Season and fry for 3 minutes season with half the seasonings.
- Turn and season the other side with the rest of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add salad to a plate.
- Add dressing I used my French Dressing of 1700's.
- Add Haddock and dress with dressing.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Add chicken instead of Haddock if you are making the chicken salad.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)