How to Prepare Perfect Watermelon lemonade
Watermelon lemonade. Classic lemonade meets freshly pureed watermelon in this refreshing summer drink. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious! This is one of her favorite Blendtec recipes.
This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. You can cook Watermelon lemonade using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon lemonade
- You need 1/2 of watermelon.
- It’s 1 of medium size orange.
- You need 1 of medium size lemon.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need Half of sachet purewater.
Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients! When I made and photographed this recipe a couple of. Fresh and tangy, this lemonade with a twist of watermelon will quench any thirst. Sweet watermelon and tangy lemons collaborate to create this refreshing Watermelon Lemonade.
Watermelon lemonade instructions
- Peel and cut the watermelon,wash and put in blender,peel the orange and add it,add enough sugar and 1/2 cup water blend to smooth.
- Sieve without adding water,.
- Cut the lemon and extract the water and directly sieve it.
- Pour half purewater to the mixture stir,add mint leaves(wash),stir and put in freezer.
- Put in desired cups.
This cold drink is the perfect way to cool down this summer! This post may contain affiliate links. Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink, and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon. This Watermelon Lemonade Recipe tastes like summer in a glass!