Recipe: Perfect Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles
Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles. Would you serve teriyaki chicken and broccoli with noodles? I think it would be SO good with lo-mein style noodles. The thick sauce would coat all the noodles and you can twirl the noodles together with the chicken and broccoli!
The workday packed lunch – so often a repetitive and disappointing. Made with chicken, broccoli, edamame beans, carrots, gluten free rice noodles and a delicious sweet and savory Asian-inspired sauce. Quick and easy (and only one-pot) teriyaki chicken with mushrooms and broccoli is a perfect weeknight dinner with a side of steamed rice. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles
- Prepare 16 oz of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 oz of Brown Rice Noodles.
- It’s of Broccoli (as much as you prefer).
- You need 1/3 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 4 tbs of Canola Oil.
Add the broccoli floret pieces and sliced mushrooms to the chicken mixture; stir until coated. And the teriyaki sauce is completely homemade and way better than store-bought! It's your protein and your carbs neatly packed into one bowl. Stir together the chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl or measuring cup and set aside.
Teriyaki Chicken with Broccoli and Noodles instructions
- Start with cooking the noodles. Bring a half pot of water to a boil. Once the water is boiling place the noodles in and turn the temperature down to medium heat. After 10 minutes place the noodles in a strainer and set aside..
- Next, place the oil in a large frying pan and turn the temperature to medium heat. Let the pan heat up and then place the chicken in. After the chicken is almost completely cooked, add in the broccoli, noodles, and teriyaki sauce. Stir for about 8 to 10 minutes until everything is completely cooked..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Add the ramen noodles and scallions and cook, stirring frequently, until. This Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry is made with a sweet, sticky teriyaki sauce that's easier than you think! The teriyaki sauce combines soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch for thickening. Use chicken breast or thighs, and add some broccoli and bell peppers. This teriyaki noodle bowl recipe is packed with veggies.