Recipe: Tasty Quick Peanut Noodles ????
Quick Peanut Noodles ????. Hot & Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles. Quick Chicken and Peanut Udon – Marion's Kitchen. Ginger comes alive when its warmed, and it gets that opportunity in this tasty sauce.
Quick, flavour-packed noodles made from storecupboard ingredients. Add stir-fried vegetables or tofu for a more colourful and nutritious vegan meal. Fancy something quick and comforting – and vegan? You can cook Quick Peanut Noodles ???? using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Peanut Noodles ????
- It’s 1 package (16 ounce) of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of scallions, chopped.
- Prepare of Peanuts.
This flavour-packed noodle dish will do the trick, even if your cupboard is looking a bit bare. But I'm especially partial to these peanut soba noodles because they are tossed with a quick veggies and herb mix that tastes super light and summery. These Thai Peanut Noodles are made with ingredients you probably already have at home! It's packed with noodles, creamy peanut butter, sriracha, fresh cilantro, a squeeze of tangy lime juice and topped off.
Quick Peanut Noodles ???? instructions
- In a bowl mix together your peanut butter, black pepper, crushed red pepper, ginger, parsley flakes,teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and vegetable oil, set bowl to the side……
- In a small pan coated with canola oil cooking spray sauté your green pepper, onion and garlic until tender, set to the side when done……
- Meanwhile heat to boiling some water for your spaghetti…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Drain spaghetti, just leave about 1/2 cup of spaghetti water in pot…..
- In pot add to cooked spaghetti your peanut mixture and your cooked green pepper, onion and garlic, mix all well…….
- Top each serving with your chopped scallions and peanuts (I didn’t have any peanuts in the house !!! ????).
- Serve and enjoy ????!.
Easy Peanut Noodles are delicious in bowls or lettuce wraps for a simple weeknight dinner or packed lunch. Peanut sauce is a great go to quick and easy meal and I love that you simplified it down to only the must haves! A wide variety of peanut noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary ingredient. These Quick and Easy Soy-Peanut Noodles are a great last minute dinner and SO so tasty. Here's some delicious noodles for you: They're DAMN delicious and ridiculously easy to throw together.