Recipe: Yummy Teriyaki Salmon
Teriyaki Salmon. A must-keep Teriyaki Salmon recipe with an authentic Japanese homemade teriyaki sauce. Serve the delicious salmon with fluffy rice, miso soup and a side of grilled asparagus for a healthy dinner! Another really simple recipe using our homemade teriyaki sauce.
This post may contain affiliate To make this salmon all you have to do prep a quick teriyaki sauce, then pour over salmon fillets. I've been eating tons of salmon lately. This teriyaki glazed salmon is the perfect dinner when you are short on time but want something amazing. You can have Teriyaki Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 4 cm of ginger – finely chopped (or use jarred chopped ginger).
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped (or use garlic crusher).
- You need 1 teaspoon of (or to your taste) dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 250 g of Noodles.
- It’s of Stir fry vegetables (optional).
Salmon gets marinated in homemade teriyaki sauce, baked, then brushed with teriyaki glaze. Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Salmon is delicious and healthy, such as this easy. This teriyaki salmon comes together quickly for a healthy weeknight meal.
Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- Mix sauce ingredients together..
- Lay salmon fillets in a small tray and pour over the sauce & season – leave to marinate for 5 minutes if you have time..
- Cover with foil and bake for 18 mins on 170 degrees..
- Cook noodles/rice and/or stir fry veg separately and pour sauce over the top..
- To use chicken instead of salmon – follow the same instructions but bake for 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees..
Bake the salmon and broccoli together, then serve in a bowl with rice & veggies. Just like my teriyaki chicken, teriyaki salmon is another popular home cooking dish in Japan. If you are using a salmon cutlet (steak), you could simply cook the cutlet as is with the back bones in. Serve the pak choi in shallow bowls, top with the salmon and spoon over the juices. Just like Chicken Teriyaki, Salmon Teriyaki uses sweet and salty Teriyaki sauce.