Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Teriyaki shaved casserole
Teriyaki shaved casserole. Looking for the perfect Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki shaved casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Easy Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is a simple casserole made with the best homemade teriyaki sauce filled with vegetable stir fry, rice and baked to perfection. Teriyaki sauce is one of our favorite sauces on chicken. If you love teriyaki chicken try this Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables, Sweet Island Teriyaki Chicken or Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken. You can cook Teriyaki shaved casserole using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki shaved casserole
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 16 oz of garden rotini noodles.
- It’s 2 can of 14.5 ounce prego Artisan three cheese sauce.
- It’s 12 oz of bow tie noodles.
- It’s 2 lb of shaved ribeye.
- You need 12 oz of sargento pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of Del Monte whole kernel Corn (no salt added).
- You need 16 oz of Bush pinto beans.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of steam fresh broccoli, carrots & califlower.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 large of aluminum pan for casserole.
Spread the cooked beans and red peppers over the rice. Spread the beef evenly over the vegetables and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Sprinkle with the sliced scallion greens. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and cover.
Teriyaki shaved casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Add 10 cups of water to a dutch pot or until 3/4 full. Place butter or olive oil in to have nonstick pot. Bring to a boil and add noodles..
- As noodles cook until tender or Al Dente, grab a dutch pan an pour in the ribeye and add a cup of teriyaki sauce (any brand). Medium cook till almost brown. Pour in then vegetables. Add Italian seasoning, fennel seeds and a dash of salt for taste..
- Grab a 1/2 dutch pot and add in the pinto beans and whole kernel corn. Cook till most of juice is gone..
- Take large pan and pour in all ingredients once cooked fully. Then pour on top the sauce. Spread the slices of cheese over it all. Nothing showing but the cheese. Bake for about 30-45 or until all cheese is melted. Served and enjoy. !!!.
To amp up the flavor just a bit more, I like to sprinkle my Teriyaki Chicken with toasted sesame seeds and chopped cilantro! What I love most about this Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is that it's a complete dinner all in one pot. A one pot chicken dinner, if you will. There's something really comforting to me about fried rice and teriyaki sauce, like in this Teriyaki Beef Casserole, which is based off of our Teriyaki Chicken Casserole recipe. Maybe it's because the smells are so warm and inviting?