How to Prepare Delicious Watermelon ice tea
Watermelon ice tea. This homemade Watermelon Iced Tea is an energizing and a cooling beverage perfect to beat the heat. Nothing can be more soothing and refreshing than a fresh cold watermelon drink. Beat the October heat with this amazing watermelon iced tea recipe!
Serve over ice in tall glasses with mint sprigs, if desired. Fresh Watermelon Iced Tea recipe to recharge your energies during summer season. Watermelon's are readily available throughout the year in India. You can have Watermelon ice tea using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon ice tea
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 10-15 of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 of juice of lime.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of green tea.
- You need 4 of watermelons ice cubes.
- You need as needed of Crushed iced.
Usually drink a lot of watermelon juice. Combine chilled tea and Torani in a glass filled with ice and stir well. Sweet iced tea infused with a watermelon puree. I was browsing through some old cookbooks recently and ran across iced tea made with watermelon more than a few times.
Watermelon ice tea step by step
- Boil 2 cup water, once boiled switch off the flame and add mint leaves, grated ginger, and 2 tsp green tea,honey, cover it and leave it for 5 minut..
- Strain the tea. And cool it at room temperature, then put it into fridge for cool it.
- Take a tall glass add crushed ice, and water melon ice cubes, lime juice add some mint leaves, and lime slices, pour chilled tea on top of it..
Watermelon Iced Tea aka (the most fruity, refreshing summer drink that you need in your life right now. This tea is made with a combination of black iced tea, watermelon juice and bit of lime juice. Before serving, add the watermelon and basil and pour over ice. Delicate rose combines with summery watermelon to make for a very grown up iced tea, delicious served on balmy evenings! Remove from heat and add the tea bags.