Recipe: Tasty Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein
Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein. Learn how to make Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein. Remove pork from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside. This pork lo mein recipe makes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner!
Reviews for: Photos of Pork Lo Mein. All Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein. Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein
- Prepare 5 of boneless pork chops – sliced into strips.
- You need 1 package of Birds Eye Asian Medley veggies.
- Prepare 3 stalks of chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 package of Soba Noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of Sriracha Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Seed oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Thinly slice pork across the grain into bite-size strips. Recipe by Mainely Debbie. remove and set aside. Use your favorite teriyaki recipe for the pork. Stir fry the onion and mushrooms in vegetable oil along with the garlic and ginger paste available in the Asian dept. of grocery store until soft.
Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein instructions
- To start, take the sliced pork chops and place them in a plastic bag..
- Next take your garlic, Paprika, soy and hoisin sauce, Sriracha, sugar and sesame oil and mix together then add it to the pork chops as a marinade. Let them sit overnight..
- To cook, saute marinated pork chops until cooked through. Then set to the side. Next, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to wok pan, 2 tbsp of minced Garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes until aromatic. Then add 1 package of Birds Eye Asian Medley veggies and saute until veggies are tender..
- Finally, add your cooked pork chops and mix together. In another pot, cook your Soba Noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes or until al dente (keep an eye on the noodles because they cook fast.) Once the noodles are done, you can add them to the wok. If you need more sauce for flavor, mix the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil together and mix in to wok with the other ingredients..
This pork lo mein recipe makes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Big thanks to Smithfield for sponsoring this post. And thank you for supporting the brands that help support this Teriyaki Pork Lo Mein, a food drink post from the blog Buns In My Oven, written by Karly Campbell on Bloglovin'. Make quick and easy Chinese pork lo mein with ramen noodles and stir-fry vegetables for a great dinner. Push the vegetables up to the side.