How to Prepare Yummy Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy. Brads Shrimp And Cod Po Boy – Easy Recipe Ideas "easy recipe ideas for dinner With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored. A po' boy (also po-boy, po boy or poor boy) is a traditional sandwich from Louisiana. It almost always consists of meat, which is usually roast beef or fried seafood, often shrimp, crawfish, fish.
This Irresistible Shrimp Po'Boy has crispy cajun fried shrimp piled on a french baguette and topped with a creole inspired creamy remoulade sauce! This Authentic New Orleans Shrimp Po' Boy with Creole Remoulade Sauce will knock your socks off! Shrimp Po Boys with Creamy Cajun Sauce. You can have Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy
- Prepare of cod fillets, cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of panko.
- You need of egg, beaten.
- You need of small uncooked shrimp.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of oil for frying.
- Prepare of hoagie rolls.
- It’s of for the toppings.
- You need of tartar sauce.
- It’s of sliced havarti cheese.
- Prepare of sliced provalone cheese.
- You need of spring lettuce mix.
- You need of sliced sweet onion.
- Prepare of sliced tomato.
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
The Shrimp Po Boy is the ultimate sandwich for seafood lovers! This Baked Shrimp Po' Boy recipe with remoulade sauce is going to tickle your taste buds and warm your belly. Get ready to ride on the Ramshackle Pantry express with this beautiful little New..pepper baked Cod and roasted vegetables – Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy – Asian Butter Poached Cod Fillets – Brad's potato parmesan crusted cod. This classic New Orleans sandwich features crisply fried shrimp, a tangy sauce, shredded lettuce and tomatoes on a French bread roll.
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy instructions
- Heat oil for frying in a LG fry pan. Heat 1/2 tbs oil in a small frying pan..
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the small pan. Sauté for three minutes or until done..
- Place bread crumbs, panko, and beaten egg in separate bowls. When oil is heated, dip cod in bread crumbs, then egg then panko. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice hoagie rolls. Add cheese on them. Place shrimp on top of cheese. Bake rolls in oven until cheese melts..
- Remove to a plate. Add tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Top with fish fillets. Garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy..
Fried shrimp po' boys are classic New Orleans street food. These "dressed" sandwiches are spread with a zesty rémoulade sauce and filled with If you can find French-style po' boy rolls or Vietnamese baguettes used for banh mi sandwiches, use them. Otherwise, use regular sub or hoagie rolls. Po'boys are a Louisiana original, but we skip the frying to bring you a healthier version. Shrimp gets dusted in Cajun seasoning and served on a toasted Italian roll with lettuce, tomato, and remoulade, a Cajun mayo.