How to Prepare Appetizing Cubed Watermelon Parfait ♪
Cubed Watermelon Parfait ♪. This fully customizable parfait can be topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or seeds! The chia and watermelon make a jam-like layer that complement the creaminess of yogurt. Enjoy this elegant Canapé of cubed watermelon filled with Feta Cheese, Mint and a drizzle of sweet & savoury Balsamic Glaze.
INSTAGRAM – Follow along with my. This fully customizable parfait can be topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or seeds! Filled with protein and healthy fats from chia, try this parfait for breakfast or mid-afternoon snack for lasting energy boost! You can have Cubed Watermelon Parfait ♪ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cubed Watermelon Parfait ♪
- Prepare 1 cup of *Watermelon (meat).
- You need 1 of *Egg yolk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of *Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of *Lemon juice.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Mint leaves (to decorate).
- You need 1 of Watermelon (meat to decorate).
Is There Anything Better Than A Ripe Juicy Watermelon? Learn How To Cut A Watermelon Into Cubes Efficiently And Easily With Our Tips! Lean an easy and foolproof way to cut watermelon into perfect cubes in this step-by-step video. See it at Food & Wine.
Cubed Watermelon Parfait ♪ step by step
- Take the *watermelon, remove the seeds, and cut into thin slices. Make a cup's worth. Beat the egg yolk and set aside. Add all the * ingredients to a blender into puree..
- Add heavy cream to a bowl and whip until stiff peaks form..
- Combine Steps 1 and 2. Add half of the chocolate chips but leave the other half as-is. Prepare two square trays by covering with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture and harden in the freezer..
- Once it has hardened, cut into bite-sized cubes. Cut up watermelon pieces and decorate with lemon and mint (if available) and it's complete ♪.
F&W's Justin Chapple reveals a foolproof way to cut watermelon into perfect cubes. Use a large, sharp Chef's knife and a firm slicing motion. While your melon is still standing make cuts from top to bottom to cut the melon into one inch slices. You really need a long knife to have nice even cuts Please note that the watermelon in these photos was a little over ripe, and not as firm as I normally like them. Watch our LIVE Watermelon Tip video.