Recipe: Perfect Steak Lo mein
Steak Lo mein. Combine the cornstarch, bouillon, water and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add to peppers and scallions and cook until it is no longer red. Combine bouillon, water, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside. In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. You can have Steak Lo mein using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Lo mein
- Prepare 1 lb of cubed steak.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet Thai chili sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 cup of Matchstick carrots.
- It’s of Lo mein noodles.
If using cooked lo mein noodles, rinse them under hot tap water to loosen them and drain thoroughly. If using flank steak, follow same instructions as steak strips. If you haven't tried lo mein before, you are probably wondering what the heck it is. In short, lo mein is a stir-fried noodle dish.
Steak Lo mein step by step
- Put steak in crockpot. Mix all ingredients together and pour over steak. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Cook lo mein according to instructions on bag. Mix all together and serve!.
- Optional: top with Cilantro, sesame seeds, or green onion.
Long, soft egg noodles are tossed with a savory and sweet sauce and either beef or chicken. The end result is a bowl of slurpy deliciousness! You have probably heard of lo mein's close cousin "chow. Lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles: Either will be delicious! Olive oil: Coat skillet with oil before adding in steak to cook it perfectly.