Recipe: Appetizing Easy Asian Pasta
Easy Asian Pasta. Easy Asian Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With the easy asian pasta recipes, quickly and easily enter all your favorite recipes and organize them exactly the way you want. Create the ultimate personal cookbook with recipes from your own.
This Delicious Asian Pasta Salad recipe is so delicious and flavorful! It's filled with rotini, chicken, carrots, spinach Pasta, chicken, carrots, spinach all mixed in a homemade Asian dressing. Easy Asian Pasta Recipe is free Food & Drink App, developed by mrscuisine. You can have Easy Asian Pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pasta
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Aldi brand Teriyaki or General Tso’s).
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 of lb.
- You need 1 lb of box thin spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken (cubed).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce).
It's light, it's cold, it's satisfying, it's PACKED with flavor and textures, and BONUS: it's so quick and easy to make. Make this for a light lunch or bring it to your next grill out. This Easy Asian Pasta Salad is a recipe that came from just this. I looked through our pantry & fridge and used up what I could!
Easy Asian Pasta step by step
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling..
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add the other 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted..
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children..
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium..
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken..
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!.
So feel free to completely customize this pasta salad to what you have on. Step away from the takeout menu. A twist to everyone's favorite weeknight dinner. Pasta comes from Italy, but in these two recipes, I have added an Asian twist. The resulting dishes represent a balance between the flavors and spices of my own culture.