How to Prepare Delicious Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese. Someone tasted our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese. They said it's like a homemade hamburger helper, but better! The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper.
Put together this made from scratch Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese for family and friends. So it's no wonder that this mac and cheese yields that super creamy, super epic cheese sauce. Pour everything out into a casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and Swiss cheeses. You can have Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of organic salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
If serving immediately, toss the mac under the broiler until the top is golden brown and bubbly. Make this Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese casserole recipe for a budget-friendly meal your family will love. Add cheese and stir to combine. Serve immediately in bowls, topped with fresh parsley.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese instructions
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
We'll wow you with our Classic Mac n' Cheez, plus enticing flavor combos like Cajun Shrimp Mac, Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheeseburger Mac. Or, create your own mac n' cheese recipe with our selection. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! My mother was a bit of a rebel with her macaroni and cheese in that she didn't believe in making a roux.