Recipe: Yummy Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables
Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables. Check in with nature to experience toads, snakes and birds in your own backyard. Cut your own thick pork loin chops with kohlrabi, beet and carrot slaw and. Top pork chops with onions, sweet potatoes, and apples.
These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and It's savoury with a touch of sweet, balanced out with a bit of acidity. It makes your baked pork Googled baked pork loin chops and up you popped! I'm LOVING your site and of course recipes. You can have Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables
- It’s 3 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 2 of pork chops.
- It’s 250 g of sweet potato, washed, skin left on and cut into chips (or chunks if preferred).
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of large spring onions, in small slices including the greenery.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 sticks of celery, sliced.
- It’s 1 of pepper, deseeded and sliced. I used a red pepper but green or yellow are fine.
- Prepare 200 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
This pork loin is roasted with sweet potatoes and apples, making it a one-pot meal. Honey and orange juice enhance the dish's natural sweetness. Place the sweet potatoes around the pork. Meat and potatoes, here we come!
Pork Loin Chop, Sweet Potato Chips & Sautéed Vegetables step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 7 or electric equivalent. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil over the sweet potato chips, “roll” them to cover lightly with oil, sprinkle them with smoked paprika and put in oven. They should take 30-35 minutes. Check after 15-20 minutes, turning the chips..
- Put all the prepared vegetables into a sauté pan, drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, season lightly, lightly sprinkle with smoked paprika and cook over a hot hob for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, then reduce to a medium heat, continuing to stir until the vegetables are cooked but not too soft. About 20-25 minutes in total..
- Add 1 tbsp oil to a frying pan and put on high heat. Quickly sear either side of the chops, then reduce to a fast medium heat and fry until the pork is cooked, around 20-25 minutes in total. Turn the chops after around 10 minutes. Periodically move the chops with a spatula to avoid sticking..
- Serve onto hot plates..
Roast pork chops and potatoes together on one baking pan for a quick, hearty meal with almost no clean-up. Place potatoes, onion, and chives in center of foil. With the apples and sweet potatoes alongside the pork chops, there is little need for anything else, although I had some brussels sprouts on hand and put them in the oven to roast while the pork chops cooked on the stove. The flavors of this skillet are very simple, and seasoning here is at a minimum. Tender brown sugar pork chops, caramelized sweet potatoes, and apples are the perfect combination of savory and sweet in this easy dinner made on one sheet pan.