Recipe: Tasty Stuffed Crust Pizza
Stuffed Crust Pizza.
You can have Stuffed Crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Pizza
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pizza Yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 10 of String Cheese sticks.
- You need 1 jar of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 bag of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of red Onion.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combined the flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt, in large bowl. Add water and oil Mix until well blended..
- Gradually, enough remaining flour until soft dough ball is formed. Dough will be slightly sticky..
- Use flour to keep dough smooth and to keep it from sticking..
- Pat dough out or use rolling pin to smoothen the dough.
- Place on pizza pan, then circle cheese sticks around almost the edge of the dough, then cover cheese sticks with the edge of the dough. Very lightly wet the dough as you cover the cheese sticks so your dough will stick..
- Place sauce, cheese, Pepperoni's, red onions, green pepper around your pizza..
- Place in oven from 12-15 mins. Sit and cool for 5-8 mins. Then enjoy.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)