How to Prepare Perfect Udon Noodle Soup
Udon Noodle Soup. Learn how to make udon noodle soup! This udon noodle soup recipe is a hot and comforting dish you can enjoy year-round. This Japanese udon noodle soup recipe features an easy udon soup base that you can make in minutes.
Click Play to See This Vegetarian Japanese Udon Noodle Soup Recipe Come Together. tillaAn easy Udon Noodle Soup that's light, refreshing and packed with flavour. It makes a perfect low maintenance mid-week meal & once you've made that flavoursome broth you can really get creative. Craving for a steamy bowl of hot noodle soup? You can cook Udon Noodle Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Noodle Soup
- You need 1 packages of udon noodles (Japanese).
- Prepare 1 Cube of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 of small Package stir fri vegetables or use fresh snow peas onion. Broccoli red bell pepper mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Fresh or frozen shrimp 4-6 large.
- You need 1/2 Strip of steak cooked and sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sun Bird Thai yellow curry seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy or teriyaki sauce.
This Beef Udon, my-go-to Japanese comfort dish is absolutely heart-warming. Tender sliced beef on top of slippery warm udon noodle in a savory broth. This incredibly easy soup, which was developed for a special kids edition of The Times, is just the thing to warm you from fingertips to toes. Udon noodle soup with plenty of vegetables, seasoned with yakisoba sauce and sambal sauce, is a nice comforting meal for cold evenings.
Udon Noodle Soup instructions
- In 2 quart sauce pan add water, noodles, bouillon add onions and bring to rolling boil reduce heat stirring gently add sliced vegetables ???? boil another two to three min add cooked steak and add shrimp ???? cook until shrimp turns pink remove from heat and serve.
This Japanese-style udon soup recipe uses several Asian ingredients that are available at most grocery stores, including udon noodles, mirin (cooking wine), miso, and sesame oil. Here, we're making our udon noodle soup with white miso—a Japanese fermented soybean paste perfect for highlighting delicate flavors. We're finishing each bowl with a soft-boiled egg. This healthy udon noodle soup combines heady "umami" Japanese flavours with fresh veg and springy, chewy noodles. You can find most of the ingredients in an Asian supermarket.