How to Cook Yummy A twisted of korean jajangmyeon
A twisted of korean jajangmyeon. Jajangmyeon (자장면) or jjajangmyeon (짜장면) is a Chinese-style Korean noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang, diced pork, and vegetables. Variants of the dish use seafood, or other meats. Black bean paste, cucumber, daikon radish, jjajangmyeon noodles, korean radish, olive oil, onion, pork belly, potato, potato starch powder, sesame oil, vegetable oil, water, zucchini.
Along with jjamppong (짬뽕, spicy seafood noodle. Jajangmyeon is hands-down the most popular Chinese food in Korea. If you live here in Korea, it doesn't cross your mind to make it. You can have A twisted of korean jajangmyeon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of A twisted of korean jajangmyeon
- Prepare 500 gm of wen zhou dried noodles.
- You need of Sauce ingredients.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce (vegan).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mushrooms sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dark soya sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 300 gm of tofu.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetables broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- You need of Additional option : chili flakes, fresh chili or fresh oregano.
- Prepare of t.
Jajangmyeon or Jjajangmyeon is a Korean Chinese dish that is made from Chinese black bean paste. This tasty, classic recipe for Korean black bean noodles,or jajangmyeon, uses pork belly, zucchini, potato, onion, daikon radish, and chunjang. Watching all the Korean BBQ-eating, bibimbap-mixing, and jajangmyeon slurping made it pretty inevitable that I would try my hand at K cuisine, too. Vegan Jajangmyeon (Korean noodles with black bean sauce).
A twisted of korean jajangmyeon step by step
- Cook the noodles in hot water. Same method as we cooked the pasta..
- While waiting for the noodles, we can heat up the frying pan to make the sauce..
- Add in cooking oil and pour in all the sauce ingredients except tofu..
- Stir and boil up the sauce until the texture become sticky and dark. Then add in the tofu. Stir well until they combine..
- After around 9 min. Move the cooked noodles into the sauce. Mixed it together in slow heat, continue cook around 5min. Add in little bit of noodles water to create some loose liquid sauce. Turn of the stove and is ready to served..
My friends had been SO on-point with the food selections all day. And, that evening, as we sunk our metal chopsticks into the Korean noodles with thick black bean sauce, I just knew we had a perfect game. How to cook instant Jajangmyeon (Korean black bean noodles). Typically instant Jajangmyeon consists of noodle packs and black bean sauce packs. They are to be cooked and heated separately then combined.