Recipe: Delicious Chinese Platter
Chinese Platter. Choose a cheese platter – pick a cheese platter or a cheese board large enough to hold all of your cheeses, as well as your accompaniments. How to Make a Cheese Plate with step by step instructions and photos! It's easy to make a gorgeous cheese plate presentation with a few simple ideas.
A pu pu platter, pu-pu platter, or pupu platter, is a tray of American Chinese or Hawaiian food consisting of an assortment of small meat and seafood appetizers. See more ideas about cheese platters, cheese, food platters. Find cheese platter stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Chinese Platter using 51 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Platter
- You need 6 oz / 180 g of fresh chowmein noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot, julienned.
- It’s 2 of scallion/shallot stems.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Prepare of Chinese Fried Rice:.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Onion Chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 of Egg medium beaten.
- Prepare 3 drops of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 drops of sesame oil.
- It’s 8 of chicken ounces cooked, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 4 cups of Rice cooked, COLD.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of Gobi Manchurian.
- Prepare 1 of medium Gobi (Cauliflower).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Flour (Maida).
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely Chopped Spring Onions.
- It’s 1/4th tsp of Ajinomoto.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut into cubes.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Spring Onion.
- Prepare of French Fries:.
- You need 4 of Potato.
- Prepare of Oil For fRying.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
A wide variety of china platter options are available to you, such as material, quantity, and shape. Making cheese plates is an art form – and today we're breaking it down so you can Jump to recipe. It's perhaps one of my most favorite things to make: the cheese plate! How to Create the Perfect Cheese Platter.
Chinese Platter step by step
- Chow Min: Prepare noodles according to packet instructions (usually soaking it in boiling water).Combine tofu with marinade and set aside for 5 minutes. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat oil in wok over high heat, add garlic and stir fry for 10 seconds and stir fry until starting to caramelise – about 1 minute. Stir fry gently so the tofu doesn't break..
- Add the cabbage and carrot and stir fry until the cabbage starts to wilt. Add the noodles, scallions/shallots, bean sprouts and sprouts should still be quite crisp, not wilted. Serve immediately.Directions using homemade Real Chinese All Purpose Stir Fry Sauce If you have a jar of homemade Real Chinese All Purpose Stir Fry Sauce, you do not need to make the marinade or sauce for this recipe..
- Substitute the tofu marinade with 1 tbsp Stir Fry Sauce Substitute the Sauce ingredients with 1/4 cup Stir Fry Sauce and 1/4 cup water..
- Chinese Fried Rice: Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown colour, about 8-10 minutes; remove from wok. Allow wok to cool slightly..
- Mix egg with 3 drops of soy and 3 drops of sesame oil; set aside. Add 1/2 tbsp oil to wok, swirling to coat surfaces; add egg mixture; working quickly, swirl egg until egg sets against wok; when egg puffs, flip egg and cook other side briefly; remove from wok, and chop into small pieces. Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok; add selected meat to wok, along with carrots, peas, and cooked onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add rice, green onions, and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in; stir-fry for 1 minute more; serve. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired..
- Gobi Manchurian:-Cut the cauliflower in big florets. Make a smooth batter of maida, corn flour, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/4 tsp garlic paste, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder and salt using water. The batter should be neither too runny nor too thick. It should be dripping consistency..
- In a frying pan heat oil for frying. Dip the gobi florets in the batter and deep fry till golden brown. Fry in small batches. Take ou on paper napkin and keep aside..
- In another pan heat oil and add the left ginger & garlic paste, dried red chillies broken into halves and green chilies to it. Stir fry for a minute and then add salt and chopped capsicum cubes. A minute later add chopped spring onions..
- Now add ajinomoto, soya sauce and tomato sauce to it. Mix well. Add fried gobi florets kept aside and sprinkle 1 tsp cornflour. Toss well. Garnish it with finely chopped spring onions. Serve gobi manchurian hot..
- French Fries: The first important step in making French Fries is by rightly cutting the potatoes. They should neither be too thick, nor too thin and should be cut clean and sharp. The trick is to first slice the potatoes and then cut them lengthwise. You can also use a fries cutter for that long, even shape..
- Now wash the potatoes under running water till they are squeaky clean. Place them in a bowl of iced water for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep them submerged in water or they will turn black..
- Now heat the oil in a deep bottomed pan. Once the smoke starts appearing, reduce the flame and allow it to acquire a lower temperature. Now, deep fry the potatoes in batches. Keep the flame low. This will make them crunchy and also help retain their colour..
- Drain excess oil and place on an absorbent paper. Allow to cool. Now sprinkle salt and pepper and toss well. Serve immediately with ketchup..
What cheeses to buy―and how much―to create a delightful and delicious spread. Discover Cheese Plates on Amazon.com at a great price. While creating a cheese platter is simple, having a few simple tips in your back pocket Never crowd your cheese platter. If you do, you're likely to find your knuckle in one of the. Learn how to make a healthy meat and cheese platter and surprise
your guests and family this holiday season.