Recipe: Tasty My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms
My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms. These Pizza Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are super easy, quick and great fun to make – They're also PERFECT for the low-carb community among us! Portobello mushrooms replace the pizza crust which is then stuffed with all of our favorite toppings. Never ever feel guilty about eating pizza again.
I mean, you have mushrooms on pizza. Portobello mushroom pizzas also make a delicious meal prep lunch! Keyword: mozzarella cheese, pizza, pizza sauce, portobello mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms. You can have My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms
- It’s 6 of Portabello mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Mascarpone italian soft Cheese or soft mozarella.
- It’s 18 slices of cooked pepperoni slices in each mushroom.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato puree in each mushroom.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of Dried Basil on each one.
Portobello Mushrooms – wash, cut out stems, and set aside to dry. A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. I marinated my mushroom in a bit of Italian dressing for a little extra flavor and with a little cheese and tomato sauce it was wonderful. Place portobello mushrooms on a baking sheet stem side up.
My Pizza style stuffed portobello mushrooms instructions
- Lay out the mushrooms middle stem removed. These ones i bourght are not that big..
- Add the tomato puree to each one then 3 slices of cooked pepperoni..
- Next add the cheese with a tsp drop a blob on top in the middle between the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the basil.
- Wrap in twos in tin foil but loose on top..
- Add them to a tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes on high..
- Take out and if the bottom of the mushroom is soggy just add them to a dry frying pan just to dry strengthen the bottom.for 3 minutes the mushrooms leak out some water thats what will mak them soggy..
- You can put a thin slice of tomato on at the end and grill it for a bit..
Top with half of the Italian seasoning then top with half of the sliced cherry tomatoes and half of the olives. These stuffed portobello mushrooms are filled with lots of pizza-inspired ingredients such as spicy sausage, artichokes and mozzarella cheese! Deliciously cheesy and saucy, these stuffed portobello mushrooms are my whimsical twist on mushroom-topped pizza! Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then mozzarella and pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes.