Easiest Way to Make Delicious Stuffed Paratha
Stuffed Paratha. Stuffed Parathas : Aloo Paratha, Protein Parathas, Green Pea Parathas It is hard to find a food as versatile as the stuffed paratha. There is no limitation to what kind of stuffed paratha one can prepare. Aloo Paratha is unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced savory potato stuffing.
It can be paired with almost all kinds of sabzis, and can also be made by stuffing various fillings inside it. A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar, where wheat is the traditional staple. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. You can cook Stuffed Paratha using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Paratha
- It’s 1 cup of boiled & Smashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of steamed and smashed sweet corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of pizza masala.
- It’s 2 cups of multigrain flour.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Water as needed to knead a soft dough.
- It’s as needed of Ghee.
- You need of Purple Cabbage Raita.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of -green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almond powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbs of dried black grapes.
The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti. I found that stuffed chapatti serves as a wholesome food with vegetables. The list includes stuffed, not-stuffed and gluten free varieties. There are many different kind of paratha recipes.
Stuffed Paratha instructions
- Take smashed boiled potatoes, smashed steamed Sweetcorn, grated cheese, grated paneer, chilli flakes, pizza masala and salt in a bowl.
- Mix stuffing ingredients well and make 8 equal Rounds. Take wheat flour oil and salt in a bowl and knead a soft dough with needed water. Knead more applying ghee on palm to make soft add and smooth dough. Make 8 equal Rounds..
- Now roll poori and fill the stuffing in center fold and again prepare 8-equal Stuffed rounds. Roll all the Stuffed paratha and cook both sides on tava applying ghee both the sides on medium flame till light brown and little crispy..
- Mix all the raita ingredients in a bowl and cut into 4- pieces and serve with Raita in a plate..
Many verities like tawa, ajwain or jeera paratha etc are usually served with curry. · Stuffed Spinach Paratha recipe with step by step photos. These Stuffed Spinach Parathas (Palak Parathas) stay nice and fresh in the tiffin box for around five hours. Stuffed paratha are best eaten as is or with plain yogurt. You can see more of our videos on my Global Vegetarian Youtube Channel or visit Global Vegetarian website with many more original vegetarian. Matar Ka Paratha is stuffed paratha with spicy green peas and is a delicacy.