How to Make Tasty White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini
White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini.
You can cook White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini
- Prepare of ideal spaghetti.
- You need of all purpose cream.
- It’s of tbsps. Olive oil.
- Prepare of zucchini,sliced.
- It’s of large can white beans.
- You need of garlic,finely chopped.
- It’s of medium onion,sliced.
- You need of century tuna flakes,drained.
- You need of dill,chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of grated cheedar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese for toppings.
White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain spaghetti..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a skillet, Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.add zucchini and tuna,cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cream,cheddar cheese and white beans,Gently stir then add dill. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pile spaghetti onto a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)