Recipe: Perfect Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust
Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust. Sweet Potato and Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers. Stuffed Roast Chicken with Chorizo – Gordon Ramsay. CHRISTMAS RECIPE: Roasted Turkey With Lemon Parsley & Garlic
Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles – This easy and affordable skillet meal is absolutely From turkey burgers to tacos, these easy keto ground turkey recipes will be your new favorite ideas for low carb dinners. Comfort food, to me, has a pretty broad definition. Most dishes I considered comforting were ones I could smell roasting Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat. You can have Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust
- You need 1 handful of freshly prepared dough.
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce.
- Prepare of seasoning salts.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Sweet Potato and Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers. A calzone is a folded pizza, usually shaped like a half-moon and stuffed with cheese and possibly vegetables, meat, and/or sauce and it can be baked or fried. After the veggies and/or meats are cooked, mix them together with the cheeses and any seasonings you like. With a regular turkey, the breast is totally exposed, while the legs are relatively protected.
Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust step by step
- Roll out your dough on a well floured surface into a large oval/rectangle that is about twice the size that you want your calzone to be..
- Prepare ground turkey by browning it in a stovetop pan with most of your Minced garlic. Drain all the juices from the pan and add your tomatoes and onions. Once veggies have softened add your marinara sauce and continue to cook until it reduces slightly..
- Lay down half of your cheese on one half of the dough making sure to keep it a 1/4 inch or so from the ends. Add your ground turkey mix over top then add the rest of the cheese. Wet the ends of the dough before flipping the empty half over and sealing it..
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the minced garlic. Spread mixture over the calzone after it is out of the oven and sprinkle some seasoning salt or parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
Unless drastic measure are taken, you don't stand a A regular turkey can be approximated as a sphere with meat inside and skin on the outside. Because it's resting on top of a roasting pan or baking sheet, one. STACK shows you how to liven things up with a week's worth of easy-to-make ground turkey meals. This healthy, filling stuffed pepper is packed with protein and carbs and is just exotic enough to take your mind off the fact that when you're finished eating. . . well, it's still Monday. Garlic & Zest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program an affiliate While turkey is cooking, make the gravy.