Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Stuffed Garlic Bread 😋😋
Stuffed Garlic Bread 😋😋. Now grab your loaf of bread. I use a large loaf of Ciabatta when making this recipe. This epic stuffed garlic bread recipe is the best.
Make sure that the meat you use has little fat, otherwise it will be hard yo chop and fit apropiately. We used baguette bread and lactal bread and both ended up being Tasty. This recipe is for garlic bread, but use it as a jumping off point to fill with any combination of cheese, onion. anything that you like! You can cook Stuffed Garlic Bread 😋😋 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Garlic Bread 😋😋
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder / Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Water to knead a dough.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 150 g of Proccessed Cheese.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Boiled Corn.
- You need of Small Capsicum Chopped lengthwise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder / Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pizza masala.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes, Dominos masala/Pizza masala to Season.
This is my favorite way to make garlic bread. It doesn't take any extra time and it looks really impressive on the table. Brush the garlic butter evenly over the baguette slices, making sure some drips in between the slices. Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown.
Stuffed Garlic Bread 😋😋 step by step
- In 5 and 1/2 tbsp lukewarm water, dissolve sugar and add yeast into it. mix and keep aside for 10 minutes untill frothy..
- In a separate bowl take maida, garlic powder and salt. Add froth up yeast into this and knead dough. knead for 5 minutes. drizzle little oil and keep aside for 1 hour untill double in size. Atfer 1 hour puch it down. Make two roundels out of it. Roll and place cheese, garlic powder, boiled corn, capsicum and pizza masala on bottom of rolled dough. brush water on sides to stick. fold hald part. on top of it brush melted butter, sprikle chilli flakes and Dominos masala/Pizza masala over it..
- If Making in cooker: Add 1 and 1/2 cups salt in cooker and heat it on low flame for 10 minutes. Take a plate with holes/base of cake tin. place butter paper over it and place garlic bread on it and make cut marks @ 1 inch distance. Bake it in cooker for 20 minutes on medium flame. Flip in between if possible..
- If making in oven: In a preheated oven bake @ 200°C for 15 minutes, flip after 10 minutes….To make it brown from both sides..
- Make and Enjoy 😊.
Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel. Now, when we are talking about garlic bread, how can we forget the Stuffed Garlic Bread that's best enjoyed with cheesy dips? Well, here is a delicious version of the stuffed garlic bread prepared using ciabatta bread, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese. This herby, garlicky bread is stuffed with a succulent cheesy filling, which is also perked up with a tongue-tickling spice mixture that combines the best of spices and herbs. The leavened dough is once again brushed with butter and topped with spices before baking.