How to Prepare Yummy Chana and Paneer stuffed whole wheat bread
Chana and Paneer stuffed whole wheat bread. Whole Wheat Stuffed Pizza Bread Recipe – How To Make Calzone – Indian Stuffed Pizza Pocket Paratha. Calzone recipe, stuffed whole wheat atta bread, healthy indian atta bread recipe, whole wheat stuffed pizza bread with mushroom and paneer (cottage cheese) pizza pocket paratha. #kidsrecipes #stuffedbread #bread #wheatbread – Does ghee helps to burn fat?: https. Having a quick breakfast and keeping yourself healthy is everyone goals.
Paneer & Capsicum Thin Crust Pizza Easy recipe from scratch with homemade pizza base. #pizza #food Use it in stuffing or make a drink, this versatile flour tastes delicious. Learn how to make this at home! Bread dahi vada is a quick and delicious version of the original dal. – lentil vadas. You can cook Chana and Paneer stuffed whole wheat bread using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chana and Paneer stuffed whole wheat bread
- It’s 250 gms of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk or as required for kneading the dough.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil/butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled kabuli chana.
- You need 1 cup of mashed paneer.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It’s of Little turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce/pizza sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes little(optional).
- Prepare of Chopped veggie 1cup (optional).
Litti Chokha is a delicacy from the state of Bihar made with stuffed whole wheat dough balls with roasted chana dal and spices inside. KIDS MEAL (Served with Nan Bread, Rice & Choice of Mango Ice Cream or Rice Pudding). STUDENT DINNER SPECIALS For Traditional Students Only With ID Includes: Nan, Basmati Rice, Chana Masala and Beverage (soda, iced tea, hot tea or coffee) Add a. Paneer Kulcha recipe is a popular Indian Flat Bread.
Chana and Paneer stuffed whole wheat bread step by step
- First to make the dough,t ake a big bowl. Add yeast and sugar in warm milk. Then add salt, 2tbsp oil and wheat flour. Knead this nicely atleast 10 to 12 mins into a soft dough. Cover it for 2hrs minimum or till the dough rise into double..
- To make the chana filling, heat 1tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1/2 of the chopped Onions and fry little. Then add chopped tomatoes,1 tbsp garlic, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala to it. Mix nicely. Cook it on high for few seconds. Then add boiled chana and fry a little. Switch off the flame. Let it cool..
- For paneer filling, take mashed paneer in a bowl. Add salt, pepper powder, oregano, remaining chopped onion and garlic, veggie of ur choice(optional),and red chilli flakes. Mix it and keep..
- Now take some dough and make a roti. Spread some schezwan sauce or pizza sauce over the roti. Then place chana filling and then Paneer filling like the picture. Then make another roti and cover the first roti nicely. Be sure that the edges of both roti should be pressed nicely..
- Now cut the roti from all sides like shown in the picture. Then twist each part carefully to give it a flower shape. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes if u wish. Brush the bread with milk or butter..
- Bake this in a preheated oven for atleast 30 mins at 180℃. Then enjoy this healthy stuffed bread 😊.
Your subscription could not be saved. Chickpea cooked in special house sauce. Whole wheat flour is also known as 'whole meal flour' in UK or 'Graham flour' USA. You can see the demand for atta breads, whole wheat flour breads, whole grain breads available in the supermarkets and bakeries going up everyday. A healthy flavorful and more digestible bread choice for your family.