Recipe: Appetizing Yummy Guacamole
Yummy Guacamole. Yummy Guacamole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Contribute to zeptoline/yummy-guacamole development by creating an account on GitHub. Food Talks Fun Fact: Guacamole was invented by the indigenous people of southern Mexico, known as the Aztecs.
In order to make sure you have a yummy guacamole, you have to use an avocado that has ripened. It never lasts for more than a day in our house. If you like guacamole, you will LOVE this recipe. You can cook Yummy Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Guacamole
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It’s 3 small of avocados codos, soft but not mushy.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion, chopped fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cilantro, chopped fine.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of shake garlic salt.
- Prepare of Chip.
- Prepare 1 bag of Tostitos Original Restaurant Style Chips.
Guacamole Appetizer Bites the perfect party recipe! Guacamole, salsa and cheese in a wonton cup. This guacamole isn't muddled with tons of crazy flavors so it really showcases the creaminess of the avocado, the acidity of the tomatoes and lime, and the freshness of the cilantro. The Best Avocado Egg Guacamole Recipes on Yummly
Yummy Guacamole step by step
- Cut, pit, and scoop avocados into small mixing bowl. Mash them up with the spoon until it is creamy..
- Add chopped onion, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, and sprinkle with a shake of garlic salt (but not too much salt add more if needed after you taste test it). Mix all together..
- Eat with Tostitos Chips (they are the best with this guacamole). Or scoop it onto your tacos, tostadas, etc..