Recipe: Appetizing Golden Ratio Teriyaki Chicken
Golden Ratio Teriyaki Chicken. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Lettuce, mayo, tomato, pickle, teriyaki chicken. Combo includes: Small drink & small fries.
Then you add in sugar to taste. Add chicken with skin-side facing down and sauté until the skin turns golden brown. Golden Ratio Chicken & Golden Egg. You can have Golden Ratio Teriyaki Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Ratio Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 1 of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊Water.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 2 of filets ★If you are making teriyaki amberjack….
Golden Ratio Chicken & golden Egg. You've come this far, don't ruin it now! Teriyaki Chicken is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar.
Golden Ratio Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken thigh into bite-sized pieces..
- Coat the chicken with a generous amount of katakuriko..
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside..
- Fry both sides of the Step 2 chicken until golden brown. When it's lightly browned and cooked through, pour the Step 3 sauce mixture into the pan..
- When it starts to smell good and the sauce thickens up, it's done..
If a lot of oil comes out of the chicken fat and skin, absorb excess. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Teriyaki Chicken. Once the chicken is ready to go, pour the teriyaki sauce over it, then toss to combine until the chicken is evenly coated. Continue cooking until the sauce The ratios in the sauce are perfect. Actually tastes as good as the teriyaki chicken I get at our local Japanese restaurant… but different looking.