Recipe: Delicious Fettucini Marinara Pasta
Fettucini Marinara Pasta.
You can cook Fettucini Marinara Pasta using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettucini Marinara Pasta
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 5 of habanero pepper.
- You need 2 clove of whole garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of ragu sauted onion and garlic pasta sauce.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 2/3 of ground beef.
- You need 2/3 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 of sea salt (season depending on your tastes).
- Prepare of Optional: Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 2/3 cup of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 box of fettucini.
- You need 1 of water (just enought to fill the pot, stopping not more than an inch before the top).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 of grated parmesian cheese.
Fettucini Marinara Pasta instructions
- boil water, add salt and pasta when ready. drain water and set pasta aside. be sure to toss every so often (or add a bit of oil) to keep from sticking together..
- usong the same pot or another pan, whichever you prefer, add oil and cook the veggies on medium-to-low heat for 5-8 minutes. or whenever they're soft and cooked through. and be sure to season with salt and any other spice you prefer..
- add the ground beef and ground pork and cook "till lightly browned, but make sure they're thoroughly cooked. lower heat to the lowest setting and take pot/pan off the fire. take over to sink and drain most of the excess oil produced by the meat, leaving a tablesoon or so to for flavor to add to the sauce..
- add pasta sauce and wine and cook on medium heat for 10-to-15 minutes, then let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- now simply add the pasta to the sauce and mix or leave aside and spoon it on if you prefer it that way, and serve! I usually add a liberal amount of parmesian to my pasta..
- FOR MEATBALLS: Mix the ground pork, garlic and paprika (and any other seasoning or ingredient you want) and shape into round balls. I prefer them small to medium size but you can make them extra big if you want. In a wok or a similar pan, deep fry the meatballs for about 10 min, let's say. When thoroughly cooked set aside on plate with paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve on each plate individually or add to sauce..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)