Recipe: Delicious Pork and Mushroom stir fry for one person
Pork and Mushroom stir fry for one person. This mushroom pork stir frying is also a national dish loved by many children. Although no extra spices and herbs are added, the dish is rich in flavor. The most difficult part for meat stir frying is to marinating process.
Toss meat until seared and no longer pink. Following on from my last weeks' video of stir fry Chinese pork with mushrooms; I thought it would be a good idea to cook another pork with mushrooms dish. This recipe combines tender pork with crisp peppers and succulent shiitake mushrooms in a satisfying stir-fry. You can cook Pork and Mushroom stir fry for one person using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Mushroom stir fry for one person
- You need 1 of Pork chop.
- It’s 60 g of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Medium Carrot.
- You need 50 g of Garden peas.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium sized onion.
- It’s 3 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s Pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Vegetable oil or similar for frying.
- Prepare 50 g of Rice.
Return pork and vegetables to wok and toss until well coated. Place pork, soy sauce, first half of garlic, ginger, chili paste and hoisin sauce in a large zip top bag. Seal and massage thoroughly with your hands until completely mixed and all pork is well coated. Spread the pork sliced in when the oil begins to warm but not hot.
Pork and Mushroom stir fry for one person step by step
- Gather together all the ingredients, I find it makes cooking easier. Boil the rice until cooked, drain and set aside until required, boil the garden peas until cooked and set aside until require.
- Cut the pork chop into bite size pieces, finely slice the carrot length ways, slice the mushrooms, finely chop the garlic and onion.
- In a large frying pan or wok heat the cooking oil until it starts to smoke, add the pork and stirring all the time cook for 4 mins..
- Add the onion and garlic and while stirring cook for a further 1 min.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, oyster sauce, ginger, salt and pepper and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the previously boiled rice and cook until warmed through.
Stir-fry bite-size pieces of tender pork tenderloin with a combination of button and king oyster mushrooms to make this quick weeknight dish. How to make a pork stir fry: Making a stir fry is a very simple process. Add stir fry noodles and pork; heat I used thick pork loin chops – cut in half and then sliced thin. We had snow peas, mushrooms, red. Finely slice pork and add to a bowl with salt, peanut oil, some cornstarch, and some water.