Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole. Kids, of any age, who like both pizza and spaghetti will enjoy this casserole recipe. Freeze the unbaked casserole up to one month. Freeze the unbaked casserole up to one month.
Top with the marinara mixture and cooked Italian sausage. Today that included a large spaghetti squash, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and My first thought was to make a spaghetti squash casserole. While the squash baked, I cooked the. You can have Pizza Spaghetti Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of package spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2-1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 of diced pepper.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 24 ounces of pizza sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole wins the top spot for easiest dinner that satisfies two cravings in one. This casserole is always a hit with the whole family. (Well, how could it not be? This spaghetti pizza casserole is a perfect combination of kids' favorite meals. The BEST Spaghetti Pizza Casserole EVER!
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in baking dish. I do not break the spaghetti in pieces..
- Chop your onion and pepper..
- Brown your sausage breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Drain..
- Whisk egg, milk, garlic powder, oregano and 1/4 cup Mozzarella together in a bowl. Pour over the spaghetti..
- Pour pizza sauce over the spaghetti, gently mix to coat the spaghetti. You may need more or less sauce depending on your taste..
- Add the peppers, onions, sausage, and pepperoni to top of spaghetti..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly and veggies are cooked..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..
- Serve this by itself or add garlic bread and salad..
Savory Thoughts: Most of the important things in the world have been. This Cheesy Pizza Spaghetti Casserole is so good! Full of your favorite pizza toppings, pasta, ground beef or pork, pepperoni and cheese! I am embarrassed to admit how much I love all of the ingredients. Pizza spaghetti style casserole mixes pasta and ground beef with pizza flavors for a wonderful freeze-ahead meal.