Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots. THROW IT ALL IN THE POT: So simple, just place the baby carrots, butter, salt, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and water into the Instant Pot. Brown Sugar Carrots are one of my boy's favorites. I usually only make brown sugar carrots on holidays.
You could even pass on sweet potato casserole if you wanted a change. This quick and easy instant pot brown sugar carrots tastes great. It is our favorite glazed carrots recipe. You can have Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 cup of water (can use chicken stock if you have some).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (just eye ball it).
I'm so excited about this brown sugar carrots recipe. I love easy recipes and this one is definitely simple! I love making super easy but delicious side dishes. I honestly think I could eat these every day, and it's not because they're carrots… it's because adding.
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots step by step
- In your electric pressure cooker, place carrots inside. Add butter, water, and brown sugar and salt. Pour water (or chicken broth over it) Add the pressure cooker lid and set it to sealing. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Do the quick release to release the pressure. Give the carrots a quick toss in the sauce and serve immediately..
What Instant Pot is right for you? As with conventional cooking, cooking with Instant Pot is full of personal choice, creativity, and a little science and experimentation. As a result, the pressure cooker may overheat. You may want to brown/sear the meat by selecting the [Sauté] program to seal the. This brown sugar garlic chicken is the perfect recipe to make chicken thighs in an Instant Pot.