Recipe: Perfect Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry
Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. In this video we will see how to make Palak chicken Recipe. Palak means spinach, and this recipe features yummy chicken pieces in a silky smooth spinach.
How to Make Chicken Spinach Meatballs. The new meatball features some of the usual suspects like basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, so the switch-up came in the form of ground chicken and spinach. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. You can cook Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry
- You need of Curry paste.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- It’s 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of de-seeded red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tspn ground cumin.
- Prepare of 1 tspn turmeric.
- It’s 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of tspn ground coriander.
- It’s of Big squeeze of tomato purée.
- You need of Drizzle of oil.
- You need of Curry.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 200 g of ready cooked brown lentils (I love oddpods).
- Prepare 1/2 tin of (use coconut milk tin) of water.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
- Prepare Half of bag of washed spinach leaves.
Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls. Top chicken and spinach recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.. Chicken Spinach Casserole Recipes on Yummly Mediterranean Chicken & Spinach Casserole, Ground Turkey Spinach CasseroleBeckies Kitchen. spinach, chopped onion, flour, bread crumbs.
Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry step by step
- Saute onions for a couple of minutes in the oil until soft then add the chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook for another couple of minutes and add the spices from the paste section. Only cook them for another minute or so then blitz all of this together. Once blitzed add the tomato purée..
- Meanwhile, start cooking the chicken (cut into chunks) in the same pan and brown for a minute or so. Then re-add the paste over the chicken and cook for a few minutes till simmering. Then, off the heat, add the coconut milk and water, and season well with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer on the lowest heat for an hour or so until the chicken is nice and tender..
- Just when you’re ready to cook the rice, add the fresh coriander, spinach and cooked lentils to the curry and then pop the lid on till the rice is cooked. Serve with lots more fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. I also like to serve this curry with fluffy basmati rice, a salad and popadoms..
Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta, and spinach is sure to become a family favorite. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! Meanwhile, roughly chop the spinach and add to the stew. Just made this Lemony Chicken and Spinach soup and it was pretty good on a cold day here in Wisconsin. The zestiness of the lemon pared with the dill gave this an interesting, but savory taste.