Recipe: Perfect Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu
Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu. Hi Friends, Welcome to Ishu Collections. Plz Subscribe this channel, for more update click on bell symbol. In this channel you can find Pachi Maamidikaaya..
D Jyothi. #mamidikayapappu #mangodal #pappuspecials Hi friends today my recipe is MAMIDIKAYA PAPPU IN TELUGU it's very tasty for hot steamed rice add little bit ghee. Mamidikaya pappu or mango dal tastes tangy & slightly hot from green chilies. Mamidikaya pappu can be served with rice or chapathi. You can cook Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu
- It’s 1/2 cup of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil), soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 of medium size raw mango, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 2-3 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chana dal.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
It makes a simple and hearty meal when accompanied with ghee. Mamidikaya pappu recipe with step by step pics. Sharing the Andhra way of making mango dal. In Telugu this khatta dal or sour dal is called as mamidikaya pappu. here 'mamidikaya' means mango.
Pachi Mamidikaya Pappu instructions
- Boil the dal, mango, green chilies and turmeric powder with 1 1/2 cups water for 4-5 whistles. Mash well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with red chilies, mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion, garlic and curry leaves. Stir fry till light brown..
- Add the coriander powder and red chilli powder. Give it a stir..
- Add the boiled dal & salt. Simmer for 2-3 minutes & switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot steamed rice..
Mamidikaya Pappu Recipe – Andhra Pappu – Raw Mango Dal. The Mamidikaya Pappu Recipe is tangy and flavoursome dal with toor dal and raw mango that makes a great accompaniment with. Mamidikaya Pachi Pulusu / Raw Mango Stew. I have heard about this Andhra Raw Mango Dal (Pachi Mamidikaya pappu in Telugu) from my friends. It is nothing but toor dal cooked with raw mango and seasoned with spices.