How to Prepare Perfect $8 Easy pizza braid
$8 Easy pizza braid. It's time to get creative for your next pizza night! This Pizza and Pepperoni Braid is a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast! Watch the video and make this for dinner tonight!
Homemade pizza is all the rage these days. We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful! These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. You can cook $8 Easy pizza braid using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- It’s 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- You need 30 of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- You need to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
This Pull Apart Pizza Braid is the perfect party appetizer: delicious, perfect for dipping and with epic cheese pulls! The easiest option is using additional marinara sauce, but you can also try ranch sauce, garlic sauce or other faves. Once you've made the three layers of pizza dough/sauce/cheese. Three cheeses blend with favorite pizza ingredients, all wrapped in a tender crust.
$8 Easy pizza braid step by step
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
When pizza night needs a refresh, we've got the answer. This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom Four ingredients bring you this easy party-ready pizza braid. Or, it can be your lunch. I'll admit that there have been way too many times. A pizza braid is a fun way to dress up a homemade pizza.