Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Portobello Pizza
Portobello Pizza. Stay low-carb with these Pizza Portobellos from Delish.com. Say Goodbye To Traditional Pizza Crusts. Reviews for: Photos of Personal Portobello Pizza.
Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu. The Portobello Pizza is located in. Portobello pizza is simple and delicious. You can have Portobello Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello Pizza
- Prepare 4 of large portobello mushrooms, stems removed.
- Prepare 2 T of olive oil, extra for sauteing onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 C of purple onion, diced small.
- You need 6 tsp of Italian seasoning, divided.
- It’s 3/4 C of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s slices of Pepperoni, cut to small.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes, sliced thin.
- It’s to taste of S&P,.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes,.
It is a great alternative to dough pizza and much healthier. Your family and friends will love it. It's hot, it's savory, it's convenient…and it's usually mentioned in the same breath Here, instead of tapioca starch or almond flour, I've used Portobello mushrooms as the base to make. Todays Ultimate Portobello Mushroom Pizza is inspired by that wonderful pizza memory, using ingredients that I had in my pantry and fridge.
Portobello Pizza instructions
- In a small saucepan, heat olive oil over medium and saute the onion. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to broil/ grill settings on high. Arrange oven shelf to middle of your oven. Combine the 2T oil, garlic and 4 tsp of the seasoning together in a small bowl. Brush the bottom of each mushroom with the garlic oil mix and place each mushroom, oil side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Put a little of sauteed onions in the mushroom. S&P. Put 2T (eyeball it) of pizza sauce over the onion, 1/4C of mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce and pepperoni and tomato on top of cheese..
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and broil for 6-8 minutes or until cheese has melted. To serve, sprinkle with some of the remaining seasoning..
- I cooked mine 8 minutes and it nearly burned my pepperoni, so keep your eye on these!.
All I had to buy today was one portobello mushroom cap! Drizzle the Portobellos with some olive oil and then season. I got this great new Pizza seasoning from FlavorGod that I've been meaning to try out. As I said in the start, you can top your pizza with. The pizza you love in a mushroom crust.