Recipe: Delicious Golden Potato Soup
Golden Potato Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Golden Potato Soup. Golden Potato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Yukon gold potatoes are the key ingredient to give the soup rich, buttery flavor.
Once the simple is View image. Golden Potato-Cauliflower Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not. Yukon gold potatoes are the key ingredient to give the soup rich, buttery flavor. You can have Golden Potato Soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Potato Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare 3 large of Potatos, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of (14-1/2 ounces) Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crumbled cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken bouillon granules.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cracker Barrell Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
This makes a generous amount, so share the bounty with friends or freeze half of the batch for a future meal. Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup with Matzah Balls. Sign up for our Nosher recipe newsletter! If desired, drizzle a small amount of cream into each bowl when serving.
Golden Potato Soup step by step
- In lg saucepan, heat butter & oil until butter is melted. Add potatoes, garlic salt and pepper. Cook over med heat for 10 min or until potatoes are tender & lightly browned..
- Stir in broth, onion, bacon, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover & simmer for 20 minutes. Stir in the water and bouillon. Gradually stir in cream; heat through. Add cheese, stirring until melted..
Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until golden. This is a warm, comforting soup. Perfect as a side or the main event. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until potato is.