Recipe: Perfect Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza
Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce.
Ditch the sausage and pepperoni and use chopped, cooked chicken to on tonight's pizza. Cook up as many pizzas as you want tonight and freeze the rest. The key to the deliciousness (and believe us, these cheesy pizzas are amazing) is to make fresh ricotta cheese, which is more moist and creamy. You can cook Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 1 large of Pizza Crust.
- It’s 1 can of 10 Ounce Can Hormel Chicken Breast Drained.
- You need 1 cup of Pasta or Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Pizza Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Pizza blend cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of Four cheese blend.
- You need 1 cup of Bbq sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Pepperoni.
Top the four cheese pizza with the tomato basil salad. To make the pizza sauce: Add a tablespoon or so of Throw in the garlic and chopped onions and give them a stir. Add the chicken broth, whisking to deglaze. Chubby's famous fries made fresh to order, served with Steak, Cheese whiz & Marinara Sauce.
Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on a large plate.
- Open and drain chicken place in a bowl and chop up large pieces of chicken.
- Coat with bbq sauce and mix up.
- Fry up two slices of frozen steak slices.
- Dump sauce into a bowl and add all of the spices.
- Spread sauce onto pizza dough.
- Spread out a layer of cheese over sauce.
- Spread out bbq chicken over top layer of cheese.
- Spread out cooked steak.
- Add a layer of the cheese.
- Add desired amount of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with some bay leaves.
- Place in oven directly on rack cook at 400°F for about 10 min or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Plate cut and enjoy!.
I've given a couple different fillings, however the recipe can easily be modified to fit your family's taste. What's The Best Cheese For BBQ Chicken Pizza? Mozzarella is the perfect cheese for pizza. Its high water content allows the proteins to break apart in the short amount while the pizza is cooking which results in stretchy, gooey deliciousness that we all love so much. DiGiorno Four Cheese Crispy Pan Pizza is topped edge to edge with cheese that caramelizes & bakes into the thick crispy crust.