Recipe: Yummy Eggplant Pizza
Eggplant Pizza. Here's how to Make Eggplant Pizzas. These mini aubergine pizzas skip the bread, making it quite low carb. This is probably my new favourite easy eggplant.
Grilled eggplant meets a delectable tomato sauce, all covered in crispy gooey fresh melted mozzarella and parmigiano, ripe tomato slices. Vegetarian, gluten free, low carb, healthy alternative to regular pizza! Cornmeal and vegan parmesan crusted, baked till crispy, a delicious side or main! You can have Eggplant Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza
- It’s of Eggplant (I used one large).
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Greens of choice.
- You need of Mozzarella or other shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salami rounds.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Sliced, baked or grilled eggplant is topped with goat cheese and veggies to make healthy little eggplant pizzas. Please check your entries and try again. In fact, it is like pizza Margherita because the topping consists of slices of fresh tomato, basil leaves and cheese. But it is not a pizza because the crust is a slice of eggplant cooked a la tempura.
Eggplant Pizza instructions
- Grease an 8×8 inch glass pan and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut eggplant into rounds about 1/2 inch thick and place in baking dish.
- Cover eggplant with sauce, greens, cheese and meat topping along with seasonings.
- Baked for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and salami or pepperoni is crispy.
- Optional: Top with fried egg!.
In a pathetic attempt to make eggplant parmigiana, I created this instead. It's very easy and uses basic ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen. Fact: We want pizza for every dinner. This eggplant version is low-carb, gluten-free and ready in less than an Now ReadingThis Eggplant Pizza Is Low-Carb, Gluten-Free and Ready in Under an Hour. Ditch the crust and boost your veggie intake with these eggplant "pizzas." eggplant mini pizzas (low carb recipe).