Easiest Way to Make Yummy Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers
Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers. Rare burgers are a no-no anyway…but rare burgers containing pork sausage are a no-no-no-no-no infinity. Unless you're my father-in-law, who will eat a rare burger no matter what it's made of. Tips for Making Pepperoni, Pineapple, and Jalapeno Pizza.
I keep seeing my friends and other people posting about Pineapple on Pizza. What is the deal with that and why are they Hawaiian Pizza (ham + pineapple) is actually really good and has become pretty popular. Ham and pineapple is our third most popular pizza choice after just cheese and pepperoni. You can have Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers
- Prepare of First burger patty.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 6 oz of sliced pepperoni.. spicy kind if you can.
- It’s of Second burger patty.
- It’s 3/4 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple, Very well drained.
- You need of Extras.
- You need 1 packages of raw Pillsbury pizza dough, or make your own.
- It’s 1 small of jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- Prepare 10 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple. undrained..
Australians get it: Pineapple is the right kind of sweet, just a. Spread on the sauce using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle on all the cheese evenly. Place the pepperoni all over the pizza.
Ultimate Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Burgers step by step
- step one for patty one: .. place pepperoni slices into a food processor..
- blend n chop until ground up..
- add pepperoni and ground Chuck into a bowl..
- mix well with hands. set aside..
- for second patty:… in a bowl combine the ground chuck and the very well drained pineapple..
- mix well with hands.place in fridge until ready to cook. set aside..
- roll out pizza dough onto flat surface..
- using a large round item (about the size of Burger bun) cut circles into the pizza dough. u will need 10 circles..
- place circles onto a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions until desired doneness. these well be your buns. so make them large enough to fit a patty..
- when done set those aside. (its ok if they are not perfectly round. it tastes the same :)).
- using your hands make burger one Patties. shape to fit the size of your new buns. make the patties thin..
- fry Patties on skillet until no longer pink..
- set aside. wipe out skillet and repeat with patty number 2 the pineapple patties..
- when done cooking the pineapple Patties (do not wipe out skillet) put the 1c pineapple into the skillet and fry until hot and browned..
- place burger one on one new bun you made. then slice of cheese. them other burger patty then another cheese. top with pizza sauce and some cooked pineapple and then the other bun. repeat for all burgers..
- serve and enjoy!.
- makes 5 burgers..
- hint: of you do not drain the pineapple well enough it will be too soggy and the patty will fall apart..
- hint; you can add any other toppings you like. sauteed onion and bacon would go great here..
- I know this May seem confusing at first, but really very easy. if you have any questions please Feel free to ask..
You probably won't use the whole pak. Use our International Restaurant Locator to eat Papa John's Pizza all over the world. And pineapple is not the only fruit that's awesome on pizza. Pair any of these fabulous fruits with caramelized onions and blue cheese on a pizza and you've got a super amazing and winning combo that may make you forget all about plain old marinara and mozzarella. Standard beef burgers receive a delicious upgrade with the addition of minced pepperoni.